Series of Links

As for the sneeze blog post, I'd like to end the series of blog posts with admiring some of my favorite links that have been highlighted throughout this blog page. I think when looking at a blog, it can sometimes be overwhelming with seeing so much information on a website. I tried to make my blog simple and easy to read and I really hope that was achieved to the readers. To start off, the "Dr Boris Levinson" blog post I wrote has a link attached to that. I think with starting a blog revolving therapy, it's good to give credit to the creator behind animal therapy. This link shows the history of Levinson and how much of an impact he had on the psychology world. Now moving on, "Correlation between cats and mental health" is the very first blog post I ever wrote. If you take time out of your day to re-read that blog post it really shows how far this business has come. I think understanding how cats and mental health even relate the slightest will help you have a positive mindset to supporting my business. Cats4Health allowed to me express myself in ways that I've never imagined. Being a creator of a business can be extremely taught especially when people are wishing failure upon you. One thing I learned is to follow your dreams and never give up. Life is what you make of it and if your living your life to please other people, then you’re doing it wrong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Reasons why Animal Therapy is Important!

Let's Link

Dr. Boris Levinson